Valley of the Mills is located in the hills of Al-Ruha, Haifa District, and the Valley of the Mills is called by several names, including Wadi Al-Farir, Wadi Al-Mashoura, Wadialst, or Wadi Al-Tawahin, in relation to the mills that were used in the past and were working by the power of water flow, and traces of some of them are still present in the valley, and also 10 bridges and 6 Water dams, most of which were demolished after the 1948 catastrophe.
The water flow starts from an area close to the Daliyat al-Karmel junction, opposite the village of Umm al-Zeinat, and empties into the Maqtaa River in Haifa.
The village of Al-Batimat was named after the Al-Butam trees, and the abundance of Al-Butam trees in this abandoned village, which is in the southeast of Al-Jameelah, Haifa, and is only 30 kilometers away from it.
In a beautiful hill called Zaqouya Hill, and whoever walks with his feet on Zaqouya Hill is not like the one who heard about it ☘️
A green painting that rises 200 meters above sea level and is as far as the eye can see 🌲🌱🌲
The abandoned village of Khubayza
The lands of Khbeizah are rich in water, and the village is surrounded by some springs and valleys, the most important of which is Ghadeer Khbeiza, which passes north of the village, in which the Society for the Protection of Nature built an artificial waterfall, which is an important attraction for trekkers in the spring (38 km southeast of Haifa).













